November 23 – December 30
The Great Christmas Light Show is a park-wide lighted celebration that is sure to capture the true spirit of the season! The drive through light show will feature over 2 million lights festively displayed along a 1.5 mile drive throughout the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex. Over 500 magical light displays, some up to 55 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show. Visitors will experience 20 enchanting animated figures and holiday scenes where the lights will come to life. The drive through light show is open nightly November 23 – December 30 (closed Christmas Day).
After the journey through the light show, we invite everyone to park their car and visit Santa’s Village where they can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, get an up close look at the lights on the Santa Express Train Ride, go tubing down Santa’s new 40″ inflatable slide and, of course, meet Santa! Santa’s Village is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 23-December 9. Opens nightly December 14-30 (closed Christmas Day).
Hours & Admission
The Great Christmas Light Show – Drive Through Experience will be open November 23 – December 30 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
Gates open 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Santa’s Village will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 23 – December 9. Opens nightly December 14 – 30 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
1-15 guests: $15 per vehicle
16-30 guests: $30 per vehicle
31+ guests: $60 per vehicle (call 843-280-5570 to schedule buses)
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only from November 23 – December 9. Opens Nightly December 14-30 (closed Christmas Day).
Park you car and walk over to Santa’s Village where you’ll find…
- Visits with Santa – FREE! Don’t forget your camera!
- Petting Zoo
- Ice Skating – Oh what fun! A festive activity for all. A synthetic rink with real ice skates. $5 for 30 minutes (includes skates.)
- Village Treats – Hot Chocolate and s’mores! Roast your own marshmallows.
- Santa’s Express Train Ride – Hop aboard and get an up close look at the lights! Tickets are $2 per person. Children 2 & under may ride for free if sitting in the lap of an adult.
- Santa’s Super Slide – Take a wild ride down the giant slide! Two rides for $5.
Follow The Great Christmas Light Show on Facebook
For sponsorship information please contact Angel Rabon at firstname.lastname@example.org.