Wednesday, December 20th – Due to the current weather conditions and the potential inclement weather this evening, the Great Christmas Light Show will be closed tonight.
November 24 – December 31
The Great Christmas Light Show is a park-wide lighted celebration that is sure to capture the true spirit of the season! The drive through light show will feature over 2 million lights festively displayed along a 1.5 mile drive throughout the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex. Over 500 magical light displays, some up to 55 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show. Visitors will experience 20 enchanting animated figures and holiday scenes where the lights will come to life. NEW this year, a section of lights come alive to synchronized music. The drive through light show is open nightly November 24 – December 31 (closed Christmas Day).
After the journey through the light show, we invite everyone to park their car and visit Santa’s Village where they can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, get an up close look at the lights on the Santa Express Train Ride, experience the Go Ape lighted tree top adventure, go tubing down Santa’s new 40″ inflatable slide and, of course, meet Santa! The Santa’s Village is open Friday and Saturday only from November 24-December 9. Opens nightly December 15-31 (closed Christmas Day).
Hours & Admission
The Great Christmas Light Show – Drive Through Experience will be open November 24 – December 31 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
Gates open 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Santa’s Village will be open Friday and Saturday only from November 24 – December 9. Opens nightly December 15 – 31 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
1-15 guests: $15 per vehicle
16-30 guests: $30 per vehicle
31+ guests: $60 per vehicle (call 843-280-5570 to schedule buses)
Open Friday and Saturday only from Novebmer 24 – December 9. Opens Nightly December 15-31 (closed Christmas Day).
Park you car and walk over to Santa’s Village where you’ll find…
- Visits with Santa – FREE! Don’t forget your camera!
- Petting Zoo
- Ice Skating – Oh what fun! A festive activity for all. A synthetic rink with real ice skates. $5 for 30 minutes (includes skates.)
- Village Treats – Hot Chocolate and s’mores! Roast your own marshmallows.
- Santa’s Express Train Ride – Hop aboard and get an up close look at the lights! Tickets are $2 per person. Children 2 & under may ride for free if sitting in the lap of an adult.
- Go Ape Lighted TreeTop Adventure – A 10-15 minute mini treetop experience with a zip line overlooking Santa’s Village. $15 per person. OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 23rd. Not available after Dec. 23rd.
- Santa’s Super Slide – Take a wild ride down the giant slide! Two rides for $5.
Follow The Great Christmas Light Show on Facebook