In-town Directions: McLean Park is 2 blocks west of Ocean Boulevard between 1st and 3rd Avenues South. It is easily accessible by taking Main Street to Oak Drive and turning South. Oak Drive makes an immediate left turn and goes directly by the park.
Known to locals and visitors alike as the most beautiful park in the community, McLean Park is a 10 acre park with a two acre lake. It is located in the heart of the city. This park is the site of many of the Parks and Recreation Department’s special events. All three of McLean Park’s picnic shelters, gazebo, and meditation garden are available for reservation.
Park amenities include:
• 2 playgrounds
– 2-5 year old playground
– 5-12 year old “exercise in disguise” EVOS Playground
• paved walking path (½ mile) with fitness trail
• 2 lighted hard surface tennis courts
• 3 Picnic shelters (reservable – Forms are located under General Info/Forms)
– Shelter #1 accommodates +/- 100 people
– Shelter #2 accommodates +/- 35 people
– Shelter #3 accommodates +/- 35 people
• 1 youth baseball field with grass infields and 250 foot outfield
• Meditation Garden
• Gazebo overlooking two (2) acre lake
• Perimeter parking with additional spaces available at the Oak Drive/1st Avenue South intersection.