4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. The South Carolina 4-H Youth Development Program uses a learn-by-doing approach, the involvement of caring adults, and the knowledge and resources of Clemson University and the land grant university system to empower youth to become healthy, productive, and contributing members of society.
- Annual Membership fee of $10.00
- Open to ages 5-19
- Monthly Club Meetings: First Tuesday; 5:30 PM- 6:30 PM
- Locations vary based on meeting Topic
- Follow us on Facebook at North Strand 4H
- Contact Recreation@nmb.us, or call (843) 280-5570