Irish Italian International Festival
The City of North Myrtle Beach will host the 19th Annual Irish Italian International Festival on Saturday, September 30, 2023. This one-day rain or shine event brings approximately 15,000 people to celebrate different cultures. This festival will feature:
- Art and Craft Vendors
- Festival Food Favorites
- Street Performers
- Two Stages of Live Entertainment
- FOOD Vendor Applications have closed on Friday, August 18, 2023.
- Applications for Vendors will open on Monday, April 10, 2023 and close on Friday, June 2, 2023. The special events and programs supervisors will review all applicants after registration closes on Friday, June 2, 2023 and extend invitations for participation as a festival vendor by Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Please Note: Applications will NOT be first-come first-served as in previous years. You will NOT pay anything during the application process. We will invoice you separately if you are invited to participate as a vendor in the festival. You are not guaranteed a space in the festival by filling out an application. You must fill out all prompts in the application process and submit all necessary supplemental documents and photos. We strive to offer an exceptional festival to the community which is inclusive to a variety of vendors with quality products and services. NMB Parks and Recreation reserves the right to invite or deny any vendor for any reason.
- 2023 Festival Applications are OPEN from 12 PM on Monday, April 10th through 11:59 PM on Friday, June 2nd:
- Please review our NMB Festival Vendor Rules.
- Read important information from the South Carolina Department of Revenue (PDF).
- Please contact the South Carolina Department of Revenue directly for more information.
- Read important information from the North Myrtle Beach Fire Marshal regarding food vendor tents and setups (PDF).
All vendor questions should be directed to email@example.com. If applications are closed, please do not inquire about available space, instead use the links above to add your business to the waitlist.
Food vendors will compete for the title of Best Entrée and Best Dessert.
All vendors are welcome to participate in Best Decorated Booth.
Festival-goers can also join in a friendly spaghetti eating competition sponsored by Ledo Pizza!
Irish Stage sponsored by Flynn's Irish Tavern
10am-11am Brendan O’Conner
11am-11:30am Coastal Carolina Shields Pipes and Drums
11:30am – 1:30pm The Byrne Brothers
1:30pm–2:00pm Accordionist Gene Kirschbaum
Italian Stage sponsored by Freedom Boat Club
10am-11:30am Mariah Faith (American Idol)
11:30am – 12:00pm Accordionist Gene Kirschbaum
12:00pm – 1:30pm Chocolate Chip & Co.
1:30pm Spaghetti Eating Contest
2:00pm – 4:00pm Julio and the Saltines
View photos from the Irish Italian International Festival.
Spaghetti Eating Contest sponsored by Ledo Pizza
Think you have what it takes? Enter into the 19th Annual Irish Italian International Festival Spaghetti Eating Contest. First to clear their plate (without using their hands) wins bragging rights and a prize.
Individuals may sign up at the Info Booth between 10 am and 12 pm at the festival. No entry fee. Once registered, participants should arrive at the Hillside Drive Stage by 1 pm. The contest begins at about 1:30 pm at the Italian Stage located at Hillside Drive (400 Main Street - in front of Hope Taylor and Company).
• Public Parking lot beside Convenience Store & More: 250 Main Street, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
• McLean Park: 93 Oak Drive, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
• 1st Ave North & Ocean Blvd. Lot
• 1st Ave South & Ocean Blvd. Lot