NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- City Council Members will hold a Workshop on Wednesday, July 6, 2022.
Items for discussion are below.
The Workshop will be held at the conclusion of the Special Called Business Meeting scheduled for 1:30 p.m. The agenda for the Special Called Business Meeting is here.
CALL TO ORDER
- Regarding proposed enhancement fees
- Regarding potential annexations of parcels in the Watertower Road and Highway 90 area
- Regarding the Development Agreement for Seachase Pointe on Little River Neck Road
Rules Regarding Video Recording & Photography
- Except during the ceremonial portion of the Council meeting, all video recording and photography shall be conducted from a stationary position either:
- While seated in the back row of the Council Chambers
- While standing behind the last row of seats in Council Chambers
Anyone Requiring an Auxiliary Aid or Service for Effective Communication or Participation
- Should contact (843) 280-5555 as soon as possible
- No later than 24 hours before a meeting