Enter the North Myrtle Beach through a Lens photo contest! The contest will be conducted over the North Myrtle Beach Recreation Facebook page. Pictures of North Myrtle Beach city limits (parks, beaches, facilities, etc.) only please! One grand prize will be given away. See North Myrtle Beach Recreation Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Participants can submit up to three photos total VIA email to email@example.com, by dropping photos off at J. Bryan Floyd Comm. Center, sending pictures directly to our social media outlets, or USB flash drive/CD ROM Disk.
- Contestants must submit along with the photos their first and last name, a contact phone number, an email address, and a description of where the photo was taken/date/location.
- A photo title is recommended, but not required. If emailing photo submissions: please include only 1 photo per email!!
- Digital submissions must be in a JPG digital format.
- One (1) prize will be awarded based upon how many “Likes” a contestants photo(s) receive in the NMB Recreation Facebook Album during the duration of the contest period.
- All submissions will be placed by Parks and Recreation Staff on the NMB Recreation Facebook page and will be located in the North Myrtle Beach Through A Lens 2019
- To cast a vote: One must “like” the North Myrtle Beach Recreation Facebook page and can “like” as many photos as they please.
- Photos will only be uploaded by Staff to Facebook once.
- We strongly encourage “sharing” photos to increase the chance of receiving more likes!
- Voting ends at 5:00 PM Monday, Sept. 30th, 2019.
- The winner will be announced via Facebook and email on October 1st, 2019.