Ages 18 + Players are responsible for providing their own paddles and balls. Nets are provided.
North Myrtle Beach Resident
Daily $1; Weekly $4; Monthly $10 with Additional Family Member $5; Annual $60 with Additional Family $30
North Myrtle Beach NON-Resident
Daily $2; Weekly $6; Monthly $15 with Additional Family Member $8; Annual $90 with Additional Family $45
Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 11:30, AND 11:45 - 2:45. Everyone is required to exit the gyms at 11:30 before the afternoon session can begin.
Also Monday & Wednesday 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ~ ONLY after Youth League Basketball ends in March, and until basketball begins in November.
32 people are allowed to play in each gym at one time. 24 people can make reservations online, and the other 8 spots are saved just for walk-ins.
To reserve a spot online: Pickleball Reservations
- Use the calendar to book available dates and times.
- Choose which Gym you would like to play in based on your skill level.
- Gym 1 Recommended Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate, Casual
- Gym 2 Recommended Skill Level: Strong Intermediate to Advanced, Competitive
- Each individual must be registered under their own name.
- Duplicate names in a session will be deleted.
- Only one session should be booked per person per day.
- Once you have reserved your time, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will be able to make cancellations from these emails.
- If you are not receiving the confirmation emails:
- First, check spam. Then, in Scheduling, click 'Email Settings'. Under My Notifications, click 'Appointment Emails'. Select the Send instead of Don't Send option,and click save.
- Reservations and cancellations can be made up to one hour before session time.
- If you are unable to cancel, please call the front desk to cancel for you at 843-280-5584.
- All players must fill out a Recreation Program Waiver once every year. No one is allowed to play until this paperwork is completed and signed. To fill out this waiver, click here . Please fill out this waiver and either print it and bring it to J. Bryan Floyd Community Center or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Everyone is required to sign-in to every session they play to help ensure the capacity is kept at or under 32 people. Sign-in may begin 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- While waiting, please make two lines, one for each gym. Please keep the lines 10 feet back from the front desk to allow others to walk thru the doorway.
- You have 15 MINUTES TO CLAIM YOUR RESERVATION. All no-show reservations are given away to anyone waiting for a walk-in spot at 8:45 am and 12:00 pm. No Holds.
- You are not obligated to stay the entire session! If you leave early, please CHECK OUT at the front desk so we can let others in that would like to play!
- If you switch gyms, please check out of the first, and sign into the other gym.
- Pickleball Sign-Up to Play forms are located on a table inside each gym. These are used to get 4 people together on the next available court.
- The first group in each gym may be required to move the Pickleball nets onto the courts. They will be stored in an upright position along the walls. In Gym 1 they may be on the stage. It is best when two people lift each net when moving them. Try to not twist the net.
- The last group playing in the last session of the day in each gym should gently lift the nets from the floor, and relocate them along the walls in the gym.
Our 4 outdoor Pickleball courts are free and available all the time. They are located behind the J. Bryan Floyd Community Center, at 1400 Outrigger Road. They have a white wall around them. The certified instructors Vicki Kelly and TC Coughlin take precedence on the outdoor Pickleball courts.
Players are responsible for providing their own paddles and balls. Nets are provided.
Private & Group Pickleball Lessons
VICKI KELLY - Certified PPR and IPTPA level I and II Pickleball Instructor. (508) 223-6003 or VickiKelly34568@gmail.com. Individual: $60/hour [2 people: $30 each] [ 3 people: $20 each] [4 people: $15 each]
TC COUGHLIN - Certified Rating Specialist, IPTPA Level II Certified Pickleball Teaching Professional for Intermediate to Advanced Pickleball instruction (631)-495-4200 or CoachTCCoughlin@gmail.com. Private lessons $60 per hour for advanced techniques, drills and critical shot implementation. Semi-Private & Groups $55/person.