NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – The Great Christmas Light Show is back at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex. Opening night is Monday, November 21. The event runs through December 30.
Visitors can expect a wondrous display across the entire park, featuring more than two million magical lights, and more than 400 light displays, some more than 70 feet long. Each display is custom-made for the Great Christmas Light Show.
Visitors will experience 30 new animated figures and holiday scenes this year.
After the two-mile drive throughout the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex, visitors are invited to Santa’s Village where they can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, and event meet Santa himself.
Park your car and walk through our lighted boardwalk to Santa’s Village where you’ll find…
- Petting zoo…Free!
- PHOTO OPS…Free!
- Visit with Santa…Free! Don’t forget your camera!
- Village treats…Hot chocolate and S’mores! Prices vary.
- Fire pits…Roast marshmallows and make s’mores!
- Village toys…prices vary.
- Santa’s ROCKIN’ CHRISTMAS TREE…Show every 30 minutes.
- Santa’s Express Train Ride...$3 per person (Children 3 and under free when sitting on adults’ lap)
- Santa’s Elf Hunt...$3 per person (All ages. Children 3 and under free with a paying adult.)
* Handicap parking and shuttles available.
November 25-December 11; Santa's Village is only open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
December 15-December 30; Santa's Village is open nightly.
Gates open 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
*Closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, and Christmas Day, December 25.
The Great Christmas Light Show is located at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex, 150 Citizens Circle, Little River, SC.
- $15 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Closed (up to 15 Guests)
- $20 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Open (up to 15 Guests)
- 16 to 30 guests: $30 per Vehicle All Nights
- 31 or more guests: $60 per Vehicle
* There are no online ticket sales or advanced ticket sales. Purchase tickets at the entrance gate before entry.
* Attached pull behind trailers, boats, flatbeds are NOT allowed in the drive through light show.
For more information, please visit www.GreatChristmasLightShow.com or call 843-281-3805.